Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan LLP, a national minority‐owned law firm, was established in 1989. The Firm has sixteen offices nationwide located in Atlanta, Georgia; Boca Raton, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Cleveland, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Los Angeles, California; Miami, Florida; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Pasadena, California; Phoenix, Arizona; Washington D.C.; Wayne, New Jersey; West Des Moines, Iowa. As an MBE certified law firm, we practice with a commitment to diversity and to our community.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in a wide variety of areas and handle matters throughout the nation for mid-sized to Fortune 500 Corporations. We have a proven track record of representing public and private corporations, governmental entities, and individuals with a keen insight and understanding into our clients’ complex business environment.
- Named “Who Represents America’s Biggest Companies” - Fortune 500 - Corporate Counsel magazine (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Named Corporate Plus Member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), which recognizes certified minority businesses with nationwide proven capability.
- Named “Go-To Law Firm” by In-House Counsel of Fortune 500 Corporations - Corporate Counsel magazine (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Named “Best Law Firm” Tier 3 for Environmental Law (Milwaukee) – U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers® (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- “Top Diversity Owned Business” – Named by DiversityBusiness.com (2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Recipient of Regional Supplier of the Year Award from the National Minority Supplier Development Council (“NMSDC”) (2011)
Following are some of the awards and honors our attorneys have received:
- Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Leaders in the Law
- State Bar of Wisconsin President’s Award
- National Bar Association Hall of Fame
- Women in the Law
- Up & Coming Lawyers